H
humilis_viator
Guest
Hey All,
This is quite a turn from my recent serious of questions.
My parents are looking into the possibility of sending my brother to a new school affiliated with Opus Dei and somehow I eventually ended up “volunteering” to do some research for them.
I’ve found plenty about what the organization teaches as well as being fielded with many of the err controversies shall we say surrounding the organization.
What I really would like, however, is honest opinions about what a school day at an Opus Dei - affiliated school is like.
What makes these schools different?
What are the academics like?
How does the school try to instill its teachings into its students?
etc.
Any information you can provide will be appreciated.
Peace,
Humilis Viator
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
This is quite a turn from my recent serious of questions.
My parents are looking into the possibility of sending my brother to a new school affiliated with Opus Dei and somehow I eventually ended up “volunteering” to do some research for them.
I’ve found plenty about what the organization teaches as well as being fielded with many of the err controversies shall we say surrounding the organization.
What I really would like, however, is honest opinions about what a school day at an Opus Dei - affiliated school is like.
What makes these schools different?
What are the academics like?
How does the school try to instill its teachings into its students?
etc.
Any information you can provide will be appreciated.
Peace,
Humilis Viator
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam