M
Medamona
Guest
It is called Wages of Sin. Phrase from Romans 6:23 which says that faith tells us that the moral reason for death is sin.
moral = principles of right and wrong
wages = the result of effect of doing somethng wrong or unwise: disasters are the wages of sin. So all the disasters in the world are due to sin. Mary says if everyone prays wars can be stopped.
This is all in my Esstentials of the Faith book for college study. Studying for midterm and came across these words, Wages of Sin and have never heard them before.
Bible says and it is very interesting because I have not read this, but have always heard people say, “oh he died young, must have sinned.” I was actually at a funeral once and the deceased brother commented on his brothers early death, like he was trying to justify his death. Like he did not die because of sin. I think he died because he had so many ailments and probably died for sins of the parishners. Read all of Romans 6, “for the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Why did the author put this piece in there: but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord? What does this mean after the first part?
Do people really die young because of sin? how about the newborns and children who have not had a chance to live yet? Do they die young because of their sins or our sins?
I love this stuff. I hope God lets me live long so, I can understand and praise him so loud the whole world hears.
moral = principles of right and wrong
wages = the result of effect of doing somethng wrong or unwise: disasters are the wages of sin. So all the disasters in the world are due to sin. Mary says if everyone prays wars can be stopped.
This is all in my Esstentials of the Faith book for college study. Studying for midterm and came across these words, Wages of Sin and have never heard them before.
Bible says and it is very interesting because I have not read this, but have always heard people say, “oh he died young, must have sinned.” I was actually at a funeral once and the deceased brother commented on his brothers early death, like he was trying to justify his death. Like he did not die because of sin. I think he died because he had so many ailments and probably died for sins of the parishners. Read all of Romans 6, “for the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Why did the author put this piece in there: but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord? What does this mean after the first part?
Do people really die young because of sin? how about the newborns and children who have not had a chance to live yet? Do they die young because of their sins or our sins?
I love this stuff. I hope God lets me live long so, I can understand and praise him so loud the whole world hears.