C
cristyd
Guest
Hello
I am pregnant now in only 6 weeks and i also have a cold. I am working in an IT company and on 12 hours shifts and also days, nights, weekend. The doctor forbade me to work anymore on any kind of shifts and she said from now on i should work only from Monday to Friday and 8 hours program. I told at work and they changed the schedule for me. Now they called that if i don’t want to back up one colleague on Sunday for a 12 hour shift. I said no. I thought that if i accept now then they will feel free to call me also other times and ask me to back up other colleagues.
Now i am scared that if something happens to the pregnancy they will fire me. But i thought that the priority should be now the child and if the doctor said no more shifts i should not put it to danger.
I am pregnant now in only 6 weeks and i also have a cold. I am working in an IT company and on 12 hours shifts and also days, nights, weekend. The doctor forbade me to work anymore on any kind of shifts and she said from now on i should work only from Monday to Friday and 8 hours program. I told at work and they changed the schedule for me. Now they called that if i don’t want to back up one colleague on Sunday for a 12 hour shift. I said no. I thought that if i accept now then they will feel free to call me also other times and ask me to back up other colleagues.
Now i am scared that if something happens to the pregnancy they will fire me. But i thought that the priority should be now the child and if the doctor said no more shifts i should not put it to danger.