T
tek95969
Guest
My 28 yr. old daughter who has never been baptized, due to my own negligence, is very interested in the Catholic religion and feels ready to learn and join the church. She has a 16 month old daughter and wants to have her baptized also. This may have to do with her seeing me return to the church after a long absence.
My question is this - “Where does she begin and how can I help her?” I have been going to Mass regularly and she comes along. She is hoping to get in the next round of classes at our parish.
Any helpful suggestions are appreciated.
TIA,
Phil
My question is this - “Where does she begin and how can I help her?” I have been going to Mass regularly and she comes along. She is hoping to get in the next round of classes at our parish.
Any helpful suggestions are appreciated.
TIA,
Phil