F
FidelisTuaimau
Guest
Hi all,
I was recently speaking to some members of the WMSCOG cult and they were adamant that since Christ kept the Sabbath and OT feasts that then means all Christians must therefore keep them. One of their arguments was that since Christ charged his apostles to commemorate the passover in memory of him, that anyone who doesn’t (only once a year though, not weekly/daily) isn’t a Christian. Can anyone help me with some counter-arguments please? I’m no biblical scholar but I’m trying to learn.
Thanks
I was recently speaking to some members of the WMSCOG cult and they were adamant that since Christ kept the Sabbath and OT feasts that then means all Christians must therefore keep them. One of their arguments was that since Christ charged his apostles to commemorate the passover in memory of him, that anyone who doesn’t (only once a year though, not weekly/daily) isn’t a Christian. Can anyone help me with some counter-arguments please? I’m no biblical scholar but I’m trying to learn.
Thanks