C
catholicmum89
Guest
Hi there! Sorry my first post is in here, but I find myself in a pickle that I’m hoping to get some quick help with.
I’m friends with a sweet lady who LOVES Jesus and her non denom church and also thinks she knows everything about Catholicism because she went to a catholic grade school and watches a LOT of Daystar programming -__- anyhoo, we enjoy having spiritual discussions together but lately she has been taking every opportunity to WARN me that Pope Francis is the final pope who will be leading in the end times with the anti Christ etc etc and she’s supposed to be sending me some article showing where pope Francis just said we need to strive for New World order. I’ve obviously been keeping up with the pope’s talks and realize that the media is constantly misconstruing his words, I’m wondering if anyone has some quick links to great articles that debunk some of the ridiculous things being said and clarify the popes teaching, or some quick but wise words I can share with her to get her to see that all of her television evangelists are full of it?? She always catches me off guard with this nonsense and I’m always at a loss for “educated” words that won’t be offensive to her so I just tell her I’ll have to read and get back to her lol
Thank you so much in advance!!
I’m friends with a sweet lady who LOVES Jesus and her non denom church and also thinks she knows everything about Catholicism because she went to a catholic grade school and watches a LOT of Daystar programming -__- anyhoo, we enjoy having spiritual discussions together but lately she has been taking every opportunity to WARN me that Pope Francis is the final pope who will be leading in the end times with the anti Christ etc etc and she’s supposed to be sending me some article showing where pope Francis just said we need to strive for New World order. I’ve obviously been keeping up with the pope’s talks and realize that the media is constantly misconstruing his words, I’m wondering if anyone has some quick links to great articles that debunk some of the ridiculous things being said and clarify the popes teaching, or some quick but wise words I can share with her to get her to see that all of her television evangelists are full of it?? She always catches me off guard with this nonsense and I’m always at a loss for “educated” words that won’t be offensive to her so I just tell her I’ll have to read and get back to her lol
Thank you so much in advance!!