J
JaneFrances
Guest
On a now closed thread, a new member Christ is Lord, made the following assertion:
He PM’d me with this as his explanation:
There were a number of requests for him to substatiate such a claim.*Originally posted by christ is lord *
Mary seems to be exhalted in what I see of the Catholic Religion… I mean I see pictures of Mary or “Mother of Grace” etc more than I see Jesus himself. Which of cours everyone loves Mary, who wouldn’t. But when she herself had denied Jesus. Why is she so holy? I just feel that she has become an idol. I feel that Catholics may be a little mislead.
He PM’d me with this as his explanation:
*Originally Posted by christ is lord *
Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, “He is out of his mind.”
Shortly after this Mary appeared outside and Jesus said, “who are my mother and brothers?”
I think this is a great thread starter.The thread is closed or I would have posted this there