recommendation for pilgrimage to Guadalupe

  • Thread starter Thread starter poetryforjesus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

poetryforjesus

Guest
Hi, our little family of 3 are planning to go on a pilgrimage to Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City. I’m looking for recommendations as to how to choose a tour group. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. We live in Ohio.
 
I’ve never gone with a tour group so I don’t have any advice, but I’m glad to hear you’re going because it’s an amazing place. 🙂
 
After doing a little bit of googling, I guess I guess my should remove my recommendation for rennasaince pilgramages. Although I did have a good experence with them, it appears others have not been as fortunate.
 
Please give me some advice by those who have made pilgrimage to Gaudalupe, whom I shall contact to join a group that goes there end of March or early April. I like to fly from Atlanta.
 
CAF is not a review site and a pilgrimage recommendation is best received from your diocese, as another poster noted above.

Please refrain from making defamatory remarks on CAF. If you have a concern, please privately take it up with the company in question.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top