Recordings of Hebrew Catholic Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Catholig
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catholig

Guest
Does anyone know if there are any recordings of the Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, and any other essential catholic prayers in Hebrew. All I can find is the hebrew script and my Jewish friend isn’t very forth coming with hebrew pronounciation.

Catholig
 
I know absolutely nothing about Hebrew, but I found two websites that might help.

This website gives transliterations of several Catholic prayers in Hebrew (click on “Our Father,” “Hail Mary,” “Rosary,” “Divine Mercy Chaplet,” “Sign of the Cross” at the top of the page):
secondexodus.com/html/prayers/centralprayers.htm

This website gives a very basic pronunciation guide for transliterated Hebrew:
jewfaq.org/prayer/index.htm (At the bottom of the page there is a short practice sample you can listen to.)

Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top