Red Envelopes to Congress

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eucharisted
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eucharisted

Guest
I know, my fellow brothers and sisters, that you are passionate about the right to life, and in your passion you wish to see Obama change his mind. However, he is only the President. He dose not make laws; he only enforces them. If you wish to change laws, than I suggest you focus your efforts on Congress. Obama has made it clear he will not listen to the pro-life movement. So don’t even bother trying to change his mind or policies.

Send red envelopes to Congress. Tell them, your representatives, that you do not want pro-abortion laws and that you want a child’s right to life to be protected.
 
Agree, but that does not mean that we should ignore Obama.
It takes time to write your two senators and your representative in the house - however it is necessary to do so, therefore don’t delay. But don’t omit Obama either - conversion is still possible!
 
Agree, but that does not mean that we should ignore Obama.
It takes time to write your two senators and your representative in the house - however it is necessary to do so, therefore don’t delay. But don’t omit Obama either - conversion is still possible!
Oh I understand the absolute importance of conversion: to not pray for our President would be horrible! I just meant, if we want real change, Congress is the way to go.
 
I meant, grab some red envelopes from the post office, put the addresses of your Congressmen on them, and mail them. Don’t need to put thing anything in them, just mail them.
They will know what this means? I like the idea but the empty envelope seems odd.
 
They will know what this means? I like the idea but the empty envelope seems odd.
They’ve gotten red envelopes before, I think. But if you want, you could write a letter to your Congressman. Either way seems fine.
 
the 31st is almost here, do you have your envelopes ready to go?
 
the 31st is almost here, do you have your envelopes ready to go?
Oh, thanks for the reminder! I didn’t read carefully enough to see the mail date. I still think I am going to stuff mine with actual letters. They might not be read, but I’m a little worried they will all be thrown away and the impact minimized if people think they are empty. Anyway you do it is a good way. I’ll go shopping so that I can be ready tomorrow.
 
Silence is the power of evil. Suffering is the power of good.

Stand up to evil, or you will become evil yourself.

And if you can’t send out enevelopes, than at least pray!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top