G
goforgoal
Guest
References on Adoration:
Ps. 27:8-9 Yahweh, I do seek your face…
Jn…4:21-24 Samaritan woman
Hour is coming where true adorers will adore the Father in Spirit and in Truth, for such are the adorers the Father seeks
Jn. 6:38 Bread of Life
I have come from Heaven, not to do my own will,
but to do the will of the One who sent me.
Lk. 1:46-47 Magnificat
My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord…
He has looked upon his lowly handmaid.
Exodus 3:1-6 Moses and the burning bush
Is. 6:1-13 The call of Isaiah
Ezekial chapter 1 & 2 Ezekial’s vision
Ez. 1:28… looked like the glory of Yahweh. I looked and prostrated myself,
And I heard a voice speaking.
Ps. 27:8-9 Yahweh, I do seek your face…
Jn…4:21-24 Samaritan woman
Hour is coming where true adorers will adore the Father in Spirit and in Truth, for such are the adorers the Father seeks
Jn. 6:38 Bread of Life
I have come from Heaven, not to do my own will,
but to do the will of the One who sent me.
Lk. 1:46-47 Magnificat
My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord…
He has looked upon his lowly handmaid.
Exodus 3:1-6 Moses and the burning bush
Is. 6:1-13 The call of Isaiah
Ezekial chapter 1 & 2 Ezekial’s vision
Ez. 1:28… looked like the glory of Yahweh. I looked and prostrated myself,
And I heard a voice speaking.