Reflection on Today's Readings 10 May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Onedayatatime
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Onedayatatime

Guest
**Are you ready to be stoned to death? **

At times you will be asked to proclaim his Word and do what is right and this may get you hurt. Perhaps not physically, but mentally when others join together to persecute you.

*Do you love him enough to stand the pain and believe in Him? *

Today’s reading includes the stoning of Stephen
 
Hi,
I don’t think I’m ready to be stoned. However, if that time should ever come, I believe the Holy Spirit will give me the words as well as the heart I need at that time. It would be so neat to bypass purgatory, not to mention the other thing.

I think all of us get stones of anger, mistrust, and so on, thrown in our direction frequently.
Whats important is that we don’t throw them back, but offer our undeserved pain for those who need our help that day so they wind up in the right place.

As a side bar, if you dog dosen’t want to be around you that day, you’ve been bad, really bad. Time to make a visit to that box in church and make your dog love you again…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top