D
Dante8
Guest
Hi everyone,
I have an otherwise observant Catholic aunt that has become enamored with the Law of Attraction, which I assume she was exposed to via the book “The Secret”.
I happened to draw her name in our family Christmas drawing, and I’d like to give her a book or some other resource that provides a gentle but clear treatment of why this departs from Catholic teaching. She has expressed some resistance to my objections regarding this topic, so I need something that is as non-confrontational as possible.
I was thinking perhaps “Catholics and the New Age” by Fr. Mitch Pacwa, but I am concerned that this might not directly address the Law of Attraction.
Can any of you recommend a book or DVD resource that might help her and not scare her off?
Thanks and God Bless,
Josh
I have an otherwise observant Catholic aunt that has become enamored with the Law of Attraction, which I assume she was exposed to via the book “The Secret”.
I happened to draw her name in our family Christmas drawing, and I’d like to give her a book or some other resource that provides a gentle but clear treatment of why this departs from Catholic teaching. She has expressed some resistance to my objections regarding this topic, so I need something that is as non-confrontational as possible.
I was thinking perhaps “Catholics and the New Age” by Fr. Mitch Pacwa, but I am concerned that this might not directly address the Law of Attraction.
Can any of you recommend a book or DVD resource that might help her and not scare her off?
Thanks and God Bless,
Josh