B
blybly
Guest
Hello guys, want to tell a brief history of my. A couple of years ago I was a lazy person, I did not believe in God (for sad reason i being atheist) and I was fat, yes, the fat man 
One day I got bored with the fact that I can not love myself. And the idea of respect myself does not arise, but I took for himself, and God helped me to come to normal life that I have not felt yet, in a moment when I lost weight I still have not thought about God, I was still stupid grudge against him for that until now regret, and of course my ego is awakened and I have continued his existence is not the most sensible in this world, but as the good-looking guy with a normal body.
But itās in the past few months I have looked all my life and cleared the rest of my life from dirty thoughts and actions. Actually at the moment I am still concerned about the one issue related to the passers-by, I really do not want to be the same after i had losing weight, and other self-centered, I ceased to exercise my ego looks and words/actions from my life, cause it is wrong to be selfish.
But inside is still a part of me is torn to prove that, i was like: āLook at me, Iām coolā and as soon as I can see a beautiful girl on the street Iām having such thoughts. I dressed modestly but with style, without the vulgarity. No vulgarity and other male-animal instincts at all actually, thanks to God.
However, even after all the attention from passers-by what is required of me, and fight it hard enough, and so, if I continue to drive away from himself manifestations of vanity (Iām right about this?) or a natural process, and Iād better concentrate on preparing for christening ?
Thanks guys, sorry for a long story, actually i just need a answer
but i think it would helps you all to give me right answer, right? 
One day I got bored with the fact that I can not love myself. And the idea of respect myself does not arise, but I took for himself, and God helped me to come to normal life that I have not felt yet, in a moment when I lost weight I still have not thought about God, I was still stupid grudge against him for that until now regret, and of course my ego is awakened and I have continued his existence is not the most sensible in this world, but as the good-looking guy with a normal body.
But itās in the past few months I have looked all my life and cleared the rest of my life from dirty thoughts and actions. Actually at the moment I am still concerned about the one issue related to the passers-by, I really do not want to be the same after i had losing weight, and other self-centered, I ceased to exercise my ego looks and words/actions from my life, cause it is wrong to be selfish.
But inside is still a part of me is torn to prove that, i was like: āLook at me, Iām coolā and as soon as I can see a beautiful girl on the street Iām having such thoughts. I dressed modestly but with style, without the vulgarity. No vulgarity and other male-animal instincts at all actually, thanks to God.
However, even after all the attention from passers-by what is required of me, and fight it hard enough, and so, if I continue to drive away from himself manifestations of vanity (Iām right about this?) or a natural process, and Iād better concentrate on preparing for christening ?
Thanks guys, sorry for a long story, actually i just need a answer