Request for Healing Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcrecordia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcrecordia

Guest
I would like to request for healing prayers. I have health issues that hinders me to go back to a regular job. I am lucky to be working part-time, but due to my feet problem, specially my left foot I don’t have a courage to apply for office positions (I was an admin/payroll asst. almost two years ago). I have been suffering from chronic foot pain (plantar faciitis) for so long. I used to walk 10 blocks or more, but now it is an ordeal to walk more than a block. I am blessed that I have friends who will give me a ride
(I don’t drive) but I don’t want to be dependent with them all the time. I don’t want a surgery. I still believe in the miracle of prayers; thus, I am requesting for your prayers.

Thank you very much in advance. God bless you all.

Mcrecordia
 
Praying for your foot problem and for courage to go back to an office job and for things to work out in the ride situation.
God Bless
 
I would like to request for healing prayers. I have health issues that hinders me to go back to a regular job. I am lucky to be working part-time, but due to my feet problem, specially my left foot I don’t have a courage to apply for office positions (I was an admin/payroll asst. almost two years ago). I have been suffering from chronic foot pain (plantar faciitis) for so long. I used to walk 10 blocks or more, but now it is an ordeal to walk more than a block. I am blessed that I have friends who will give me a ride
(I don’t drive) but I don’t want to be dependent with them all the time. I don’t want a surgery. I still believe in the miracle of prayers; thus, I am requesting for your prayers.

Thank you very much in advance. God bless you all.

Mcrecordia
I will remember you in prayers today :highprayer:
 
Loving God,

Please send your healing power, in accordance with your Holy Will, to rest upon your people and in particular upon mcrecordia. All things are possible for those who believe in your son Jesus and hear your call. Please strengthen mcrecordia and give the courage and hope that is needed for mcrecordia to follow the plan you have in his/her life. Please bless and comfort mcrecordia on the journey of life.

We pray in the name of your beloved son, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen.
 
You are in my prayers now, for your healing and happiness, and for suitable work.
 
May God place his healing and kind hand upon your injuries,

Our Father…
 
I would like to request for healing prayers. I have health issues that hinders me to go back to a regular job. I am lucky to be working part-time, but due to my feet problem, specially my left foot I don’t have a courage to apply for office positions (I was an admin/payroll asst. almost two years ago). I have been suffering from chronic foot pain (plantar faciitis) for so long. I used to walk 10 blocks or more, but now it is an ordeal to walk more than a block. I am blessed that I have friends who will give me a ride
(I don’t drive) but I don’t want to be dependent with them all the time. I don’t want a surgery. I still believe in the miracle of prayers; thus, I am requesting for your prayers.

Thank you very much in advance. God bless you all.

Mcrecordia
Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top