M
MarcoPolo
Guest
Anyone know a resource where you can put in a Scripture verse and it will tell you on which day that verse is read in the Liturgy? I’m think I’ve seen it before, but cannot remember.
That would be a cool tool! Hopefully a source is shared!Anyone know a resource where you can put in a Scripture verse and it will tell you on which day that verse is read in the Liturgy? I’m think I’ve seen it before, but cannot remember.
You should find what you are looking for at this site: textweek.com/scripture.htmAnyone know a resource where you can put in a Scripture verse and it will tell you on which day that verse is read in the Liturgy? I’m think I’ve seen it before, but cannot remember.
You should find what you are look for here → textweek.com/scripture.htmAnyone know a resource where you can put in a Scripture verse and it will tell you on which day that verse is read in the Liturgy? I’m think I’ve seen it before, but cannot remember.
I own Verbum capstone software by Logos. Any passage I search in my library (1800+ volumes), includes what day it appears in the missal and lectionaries.Anyone know a resource where you can put in a Scripture verse and it will tell you on which day that verse is read in the Liturgy? I’m think I’ve seen it before, but cannot remember.
Thx!!!You should find what you are look for here → textweek.com/scripture.htm
Thanks for sharing the inspirational question!
Are you able to search by book? I tried the jochoa’s link and did not find anything for Esther or Judith. Do you?I own Verbum capstone software by Logos. Any passage I search in my library (1800+ volumes), includes what day it appears in the missal and lectionaries.
I did a search of Judith + Mary and in the Lectionary for Year 1 and 2, February 11 is the optional memorial for Our Lady of Lourdes.Are you able to search by book? I tried the jochoa’s link and did not find anything for Esther or Judith. Do you?
“You are the glory of Jerusalem!*
You are the great pride of Israel!
You are the great boast of our nation!
I’ll get back to you soonVery helpful thx! Anything for Esther?
Here’s something you might be looking for that I found in my library:I’ll get back to you soon
Thanks. Good analysis.Here’s something you might be looking for that I found in my library:
Esther is a type of the ever Blessed Virgin Mary. Esther, on account of her beauty, was raised from her low estate to be queen: Mary, on account of the beauty of her pure and humble heart, was raised to be the Mother of the Redeemer, and afterwards, Queen of Heaven. Esther alone was exempted from the king’s severe law: Mary alone is exempted from the curse of original sin. Esther, adorned in splendid garments, went before the king, prayed for her people, and was heard: Mary, the Queen of Heaven, radiant with virtues and merits, goes before the throne of God to intercede for her people.
Knecht, F. J. (1910). A Practical Commentary on Holy Scripture (p. 356). London; St. Louis, MO: B. Herder.
Hope you find this useful.
Peace and all good.
Common of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Rev 21:1-5a
Feb. 11
Our Lady of Lourdes
Aug. 5
Dedication of the Basilica
Dec. 12
Our Lady of Guadalupe
First Week of Lent - Thurs
Esth C:12, 14-16, 23-25