D
DiscipleRFP
Guest
New to the forum, and don’t see any topics here, but I feel like this should be here xD
I’ve been studying, learning, and praying to become a better Catholic and work on knowing my faith more and more. As I do so, I can’t fight the urge to do as the early apostles did and go out and teach people about Jesus who don’t know Him. I plan to research more about the best ways to do this, but I was hoping someone here could maybe point me in the direction of some good organizations or sites, etc. that could basically guide me a bit as I travel around looking for people needing some help?
Thanks everyone and God Bless
P.S. I live in America, namely the Northeast, but I would like to travel all over the country.
I’ve been studying, learning, and praying to become a better Catholic and work on knowing my faith more and more. As I do so, I can’t fight the urge to do as the early apostles did and go out and teach people about Jesus who don’t know Him. I plan to research more about the best ways to do this, but I was hoping someone here could maybe point me in the direction of some good organizations or sites, etc. that could basically guide me a bit as I travel around looking for people needing some help?
Thanks everyone and God Bless
P.S. I live in America, namely the Northeast, but I would like to travel all over the country.
Last edited: