S
sydney28
Guest
I posted a few days ago about my reluctance to go to Retrouvaille this weekend.
Just wanted to say that we just got back and…well, God performs miracles
I can honestly say I am hopeful about our marriage for the first time in four years
Also, if anyone is on the fence about going to Retrouvaille, just go. I went with the worst possible attitude - basically to go check it off my list so that I could justify filing for divorce.
Even if you think you or your spouse is a lost cause, just go anyway
I’m so glad we did!
Just wanted to say that we just got back and…well, God performs miracles
I can honestly say I am hopeful about our marriage for the first time in four years
Also, if anyone is on the fence about going to Retrouvaille, just go. I went with the worst possible attitude - basically to go check it off my list so that I could justify filing for divorce.
Even if you think you or your spouse is a lost cause, just go anyway