Revelation 20 the binding of the Devil

  • Thread starter Thread starter COPLAND_3
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

COPLAND_3

Guest
I have been working on compiling a gloss on chapter 20. Here are some very helpful citations from medieval commentators for a much debated passage in Revelation concerning the Millennium. I hope to eventually get the entire book done, but here is a key portion

catenas.wetpaint.com/page/Rev+20
 
By the way, Copland, here is another resources you may find interesting. It is of Pseudo-Macarius and his homilies. Many Scripture references therein. Don’t know if it helps you or not, but there’s the link. :o Someone sent me this the other day.
 
By the way, Copland, here is another resources you may find interesting. It is of Pseudo-Macarius and his homilies. Many Scripture references therein. Don’t know if it helps you or not, but there’s the link. :o Someone sent me this the other day.
Thank you! I will check it out!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top