Revelation

• Thread starter Thread starter edwinG
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edwinG

Hi,
I have been posting here and for the last week I have not had any work so my time has been completely free for 6 days. In that six days I ( for the 2nd time in 2 years ) have enjoyed a very close relationship with the Holy Spirit. Some of the things I have written may have been from my understanding and some have been from the Holy Spirit. Yesterday’s and todays are from the Spirit.
Please I beg of you to consider this. If someone tapped you on the shoulder and said, " The pope is on the telephone and is asking for you by name" , how would you feel?
I am saying to you," Christ is knocking on YOUR door and is wanting to talk to YOU: NOW" This morning the Holy Spirit took me to the 7 letters in Revelation to “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches”
Now my question to you is this? Does this apply to you? Is the Roman Catholic church the faithful church and is every member of the Catholic church faithful. Or do you read Revelation as the Faithful church as those who truly believe. Then possibly some of the members of the Catholic church who are not “good” catholics belong in another church maybe the loveless church or the compromising church. If you can see some of your members belonging to another church, possibly some members of another church belong in the faithful church.
In effect it doesnt matter what church you belong to insofar as this message is concerned, Listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.
Now Revelation says " he who overcomes" This is not a church. THIS IS YOU. The Spirit wants YOU to LISTEN to HIM. Do not ignore God, He is talking to you.Stop and be quiet, be sincere, and just ask and wait. Please put the Holy Spirit in your life. He is the most precious gift from God and will witness to Jesus.
Oh Please, Take a few minutes each day, kneel down, worship God, tell Him you love Him and that you want to love Him more, give yourself to Jesus and be quiet.
I was thinking about worship. I compared a gnat and Einstein as a poor analogy, and I thought what sort of person would Einstein be if he took the time to accept the worship of a gnat. Then the answer came. he would be a person who loved creation.
Christ be with you
Walk in love
The answer to everything God does is Love. Knowing the answer helps understand the missing pieces.
edwinGhttp://forums.catholic-questions.org/images/icons/icon7.gif

40.png
edwinG:
Is the Roman Catholic church the faithful church and is every member of the Catholic church faithful.
Short answer: Yes to the first part of your question and No to the second part of your question.

Long answer: See the Catechism of the Catholic Church on the topic, “The Church Is One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic”: www.usccb.org/catechism/text/pt1sect2chpt3art9p3.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back