J
jeanne71350
Guest
Hi everyone,
Well I have heard different responses for people wearing rosaries around their necks. Some say it’s dissrespectful in any circumstance, some say it’s ok if you have a devotion to Holy Mother Mary. There is gang in my area that wears rosaries around their neck as a gang symbol which I am very offended by. They have different colors which means different things. Plus, those who wear it as a Madonna fashion statement. I don’t think you should wear one around your neck at all.
What do you think?
-Jeanne
Well I have heard different responses for people wearing rosaries around their necks. Some say it’s dissrespectful in any circumstance, some say it’s ok if you have a devotion to Holy Mother Mary. There is gang in my area that wears rosaries around their neck as a gang symbol which I am very offended by. They have different colors which means different things. Plus, those who wear it as a Madonna fashion statement. I don’t think you should wear one around your neck at all.
What do you think?
-Jeanne
