Rosary Census

• Thread starter Thread starter returning
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

returning

I attended a Rosary at my local parish, to my suprise it was nearly all women.

I pray the Rosary as often as I can (admittedly not often enough), but I generally do it in private, not in a group.

I normally pray the rosary daily. My regular manner of praying it is alone, but if I happen to be in a church and a group is praying it, I’ll join in. I love the little old ladies with vails on their heads, praying for the intercession of Our Most Blessed Mother. It’s very touching!

God is good, praise Him! :bowdown:

By the way, for the poll, I’m a 24 yr. old dude!

I pray the rosary every few days–on the bus usually. I can’t answer the poll though…i’m only 17!😛

-ACEGC

Just turned 36 in early April - how wierd to hit the 36+ age group!

Try every day - usually get 3-4 in a week.

DustinsDad

40.png
edward_george:
I pray the rosary every few days–on the bus usually. I can’t answer the poll though…i’m only 17!😛

-ACEGC
Same here… I’ll come back in a few months and go with the 18-35

I pray The Rosary daily in private, plus our church has a Novena Mass on every Monday evening (Rosary Novena with the intention changing every 9 weeks, Mass, Devotions to Our Lady of Perpetual Help and blessing of the sick)

Our church also does The Rosary every morning before weekday Mass and at one Sunday Mass. This church is big on Our Lady. That is one of the reasons that we go there. We are grateful for the daily Mass. Many parishes have had to abandon weekday mass because of a shortage of priests.

Now, if they would just have Adoration more than once each month. We have to go to another parish for that each Friday evening. I usually can get in two or more mysteries at Adoration.

Just started doing it daily a few weeks ago and will be committed to it.

Humbug! I pray it everday at age 15. Wheres the love for the young guns?

My husband probably prays the Rosary more often than I do. He’s developing a wonderful devotion to Mary. 🙂

How charming:eek: to find myself in the “Little Old Lady With Blue Hair” group…Will it make me stand out of the crowd at all, when I point out that this* particular* “LOLWBH” who says the rosary every day is a Methodist???

How charming:eek: to find myself in the “Little Old Lady With Blue Hair” group…Will it make me stand out of the crowd at all, when I point out that this* particular* “LOLWBH” who says the rosary every day is a Methodist???
Heheh…don’t feel bad. I find myself in the “The Youngish Adult Who Still Haven’t ‘Discovered’ Themselves” group. This particular "YAWSHDT’ who says the rosary is a “non denominational” :rolleyes:

40.png
FuzzyBunny116:
Humbug! I pray it everday at age 15. Wheres the love for the young guns?
I’m 16 and i pray it everyday as much as possible, even two sets of mysteries if possible 😉

I love the Blessed Mother. Mama Mary is the most wonderful mother one can ever have on Earth. Without her prayers, I wouldn’t know of where I would be!!

Just thinking that every rosary prayed gives her a bouquet of roses upon her glorious throne above, holding baby Jesus in her arms is wonderful. 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back