O
omniginger
Guest
Hello!
I am wondering about the crucifix on my rosary. Compared to the representations of Christ I have seen on other crucifixes with Christ’s head on the right – on my crucifix, it is on the left. Does anyone know if there is a correct vs. incorrect way to represent Christ on the cross? I seem to recall that being on the right is the “correct” and traditional way (towards the good thief) - but now I’m not certain.
I am wondering about the crucifix on my rosary. Compared to the representations of Christ I have seen on other crucifixes with Christ’s head on the right – on my crucifix, it is on the left. Does anyone know if there is a correct vs. incorrect way to represent Christ on the cross? I seem to recall that being on the right is the “correct” and traditional way (towards the good thief) - but now I’m not certain.