Rosary Questions.

• Thread starter Thread starter DarinHamel
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarinHamel

I have noticed people praying a prayer after the “Glory Be” that may have something to do with Fatima. What is that? When did it get added? And if I want to add the St Michael prayer do you think it is more appropriate to put it at the beginning or the end?
Thanks,
Darin

The prayer you are referring to is “The Fatima Prayer”. It goes “Oh My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy”
For More Information about Fatima, visit xoomer.virgilio.it/ivanaocat//fatima2.html

From what I have seen, the Prayer to St. Michael usually is added at the end of the Rosary.
40.png
DarinHamel:
I have noticed people praying a prayer after the “Glory Be” that may have something to do with Fatima. What is that? When did it get added? And if I want to add the St Michael prayer do you think it is more appropriate to put it at the beginning or the end?
Thanks,
Darin

Are there any other common prayers attached to the rosary after the basic ones that people do?

40.png
thistle:
I add the Memorare.
Yes, I do too.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with with confidence, I fly to you, O virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Our Church rosary group adds the prayer to St. Michael the Archangel, and the prayer to St. Gertrude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back