C
cruiseman
Guest
This is my first post on this or any other “thread”.
However, I felt that the prayer below should be shared in case it can give help to anyone who may need it.
I came across it several years ago and have found it to work ( for me, anyway).
So, for anyone who may not be familiar with it here goes:
May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on us. St. Jude, worker of miracles, pray for us. St. Jude, helper of the hopeless, pray for us.
Say this prayer for nine mornings for help. Never been known to fail. Please publish when help is received.
However, I felt that the prayer below should be shared in case it can give help to anyone who may need it.
I came across it several years ago and have found it to work ( for me, anyway).
So, for anyone who may not be familiar with it here goes:
May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy on us. St. Jude, worker of miracles, pray for us. St. Jude, helper of the hopeless, pray for us.
Say this prayer for nine mornings for help. Never been known to fail. Please publish when help is received.