Saint Philip Neri?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Renarax
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Renarax

Guest
I saw a bit of the movie: Filipo Neri “Preferisco il paradiso” (italian) and I began to admire him. Now I know some of you who have seen this will say ‘that is a fictitious movie’ and all, but I know the general idea is from reality.

Have you seen it? I do recommend it. Is he the patron saint or confirmation saint of any one of you?
 
He is the Patron Saint of JOY - and my choice as my confirmation name. No problems with being a female with a male saint’s name. He is a delightful person, and I love reading about him. He also had a slightly wicked sense of humour, which appeals to me.
 
I’m not into joking much but he understood humility and used himself :yukonjoe:to gain grace. He’s gained my respect
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top