Saint Stories

• Thread starter Thread starter RebirthFlame
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RebirthFlame

ok, i love stories people have of saints interceding in their lives. So do any of you guys have any…???

Here’s one of mine…

Saint Anthony of Padua is my MAN!!! he’s my family’s patron saint. I have waaaaaaay too many stories of finding things i’ve lost that i could never find until i asked for St. Anthony’s intercession. I lose things by the second… lol

Ok, here’s the coolest story i got…

One day, i was going to mass with a friend of mine. We were running late, so we missed daily mass at the usual parish we attend (which is at 8). We found a Church that had mass at 9, so we went there, but it was waaaaaaaaay off the beaten path. Before going into Church, i remember reaching into my pocket, pulling out my cell phone, and turning it off.

After mass, my friend and i went to I-Hop. While there, i remembered that my phone was off, so i went to turn it on, and it wasn’t in my pocket! i figured it was probably in my friend’s car, cuz she gave me a ride, but it wasn’t there either…

my friend offered to take me back to the Church, but it was just too far out there, and i knew she had to get to work soon, so it just didn’t seem fair to her, so i declined…

Then, later that day, one of my friends was at my house, and i was recounting the story to him. He, knowing a bunch of the stuff St. Anthony has done for me in the past, jokingly said, “why don’t you ask Saint Anthony to find it for ya…?” i laughed and then just shouted out (tho very sincerely), “Saint Anthony, help PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!” then i walked back to my bedroom, and my phone was sitting right there on my dresser!!!

There is absolutely no possible way (within logic) that it could have gotten there! I believe it was truly a miracle, because it was just impossible. it was nuts…

does anyone else have a story about a Saint’s intercession in their life?

Well, maybe not a saint. But I know that my guardian angel has had to work overtime often enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back