Saint Therese's "little way"

• Thread starter Thread starter BarbaraEllen
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BarbaraEllen

On October 1st 2004 on the feast day of Saint Therese of the Child Jesus, Luke Films, Inc. is releasing a motion picture on her life. Saint Therese of Lisieux, also known as the “Little Flower” has an extraordinary soul and this movie has a positive Christian message we can all benefit from.

This film has a message to the modern world that will make a difference in the lives of children, adolescents and adults - that is if it has the chance.

The film was produced by an independent film production and distribution company and needs our support.

Visit the website at www.theresemovie.com or theresemovie.com/supportFiles/onesheet1.pdf for more information on the film and “little ways” to help this film’s release all over the country and most especially in Chicago because I really 😃 want to see this movie.

Peace begins with smile,
Barbara

40.png
BarbaraEllen:
Visit the website at www.theresemovie.com or theresemovie.com/supportFiles/onesheet1.pdf for more information on the film and “little ways” to help this film’s release all over the country and most especially in Chicago because I really 😃 want to see this movie.
So do I (Carolinas)! Everyone please take time to support this film!

St. Theresa should be an example for us all. She has truly shown us the “easy” way to get to heaven. We do not need to do big things to get to Heaven, we can get there through the little things, mainly sacrificing. I hope this movie will show the real St. Theresa and not some made up hollywood version, so I will anxiously await it’s release.

Does anyone use “sacrifice beads” - an excellent way to practice devotion St. Theresa style!

40.png
Mandi:
St. Theresa should be an example for us all. She has truly shown us the “easy” way to get to heaven. We do not need to do big things to get to Heaven, we can get there through the little things, mainly sacrificing. I hope this movie will show the real St. Theresa and not some made up hollywood version, so I will anxiously await it’s release.

Does anyone use “sacrifice beads” - an excellent way to practice devotion St. Theresa style!
What are “sacrifice beads”? I’ve never heard of that before.

40.png
Prometheum_x:
What are “sacrifice beads”? I’ve never heard of that before.
Sacrifice beads are a string of 10 beads that are laced together so they don’t move unless you pull them, you can put what ever you like on the end a crucifix, miraculous medal or medal of any Saint you hold a particular devotion too. And you use it to count your sacrifices for the day (of course we should aways try to do more than 10). It is a great practice especially for kids - gets them in the habit of making sacrifices, even if it is as minor as taking the burnt piece of toast at breakfast. or not complaining when you don’t get your own way etc.

I’ve been meaning to make some sacrifice beads as soon as I can scratch up a bit of money for the materials…

Thanks for mentioning this. A friend of mine told me that support among internet forums & e-mail was what sparked the initial interest in “The Passion”. Hopefully it will work for this film also.

The director was featured last week on the EWTN show “The Journey Home”, if anyone has the opportunity to catch a re-run. She’s a convert, & she and her husband have dedicated themselves to making & producing good spiritual films. People like that are extremely rare in show business & they definitely need our support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back