P
plainsongflower
Guest
I have one of those bracelets with pictures of saints on it and one of the pictures I am having a lot of trouble figuring out because it doesn’t seem to be of a person. On a blue background with possibly clouds at the edges, it seems to be a cone sort of shape in maybe a dark green with gold around it and one of the largest gold bits is also red. There is a crown on top of the cone shape and a dove (I assume) is flying above the whole thing. I asked a Catholic friend but she had no idea. It’s too small to photograph properly with any camera I have and I can’t find even vaguely similar images on Google because I don’t know what I’m looking for. If any one can help with this at all it would be very much appreciated. I’m sure my description won’t make any sense at all unless you’ve already seen a similar image. :-/
There is also one that looks like Our Lady of Lourdes (Mary in a small cave sort of thing and a stream of water between the apparition and the other person in the picture) except that the person seeing Mary is dressed entirely in red and has a lamb or a dog with them. ???
Thank you!
There is also one that looks like Our Lady of Lourdes (Mary in a small cave sort of thing and a stream of water between the apparition and the other person in the picture) except that the person seeing Mary is dressed entirely in red and has a lamb or a dog with them. ???
Thank you!