Saints for marriage

• Thread starter Thread starter Mom_of_one
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mom_of_one

Are there any saints that are specifically patron saints for finding a good spouse? I want to get married, but most of the men I have met lately are duds.

Momofone:
Are there any saints that are specifically patron saints for finding a good spouse? I want to get married, but most of the men I have met lately are duds.
I don’t know who prays for those who are searching for a good spouse. I suggest asking the following for help:
our Lady
St. Joseph, her spouse
St. Gianna Molla
St. Catherine of Siena (she was married to Jesus, so why not?)

Also, I highly recommend praying for your future husband. I did that and it helped a lot.

my Mother my Confidence,
Corinne

I remember reading in a little booklet about them that Guardian Angels help a person find whoever s/he was meant to be with.

Hi all… now this is a topic I LOVE!!! The Archangel Raphael is the patron for those looking for a marriage partner.

I myself have a great devotion to this beautiful Archangel (heck, I am now in a wonderful relationship) and so here is the novena (9-day prayer) to the Archangel Raphael for a spouse:

St Raphael loving patron of those seeking a marriage partner, help me in this supreme decision of my life.Find for me as a helpmate in life the person whose character may reflect some of the traits of Jesus and Mary. May he/she be upright, loyal, pure, sincere and noble so that with united efforts and chaste and unselfish love we both may strive to perfect ourselves in soul and body, as well as the children it may please God to entrust to our care, St Raphael angel of chaste courtship bless our friendship and our love so that sin may have no part of it. May our mutual love bind us so closely that our future home may ever be most like the home of the Holy Family of Nazareth. Offer your prayers to God for the both of us and obtain the blessing of God upon our marriage as you were the herald of blessing for the marriage of Tobiah and Sarah. St Raphael friend of the young be my friend for I shall always be yours. I desire ever to invoke you in my needs. To your special care I entrust the decision I am to make as to my future husband/wife. Direct me to the person with whom I can best cooperate in doing God’s holy will, with whom I can live in peace, love and harmony in this life and attain to eternal joy in the next. Amen.

***Say this novena prayer once a day for 9 days with faith.

I am always surprised at how few Catholics know about the Archangel Raphael or of the ** Book of Tobit ** in the bible with the wonderful story of the Archangel Raphael helping Tobit and his family.

Every chance I get I try to tell others about this wonderful Archangel.

God bless you in your search for a spouse. 😃 😃

God bless all 😃 😃

Ask for St. Joseph’s intercession. Devote your search to Our Lady. Ask for the Holy Spirit’s presence & intervention during any meetings/dates/conversations!

Have you considered www.avemariasingles.com? Before you say “no way”, just go there & browse around. (Btw, since your member name is “Momofone”–just so you know, there are plenty of success stories there with parents, whether single, divorced or widowed.)

That’s how I met my husband. Almost 3 years ago to the day, he wrote to me. I know now that it’s because of his mother’s petitions to St. Joseph, and just about everyone’s (mine & his included) petitions to our Lord through his Blessed Mother. Good luck & God bless!

40.png
Maryam:
Hi all… now this is a topic I LOVE!!! The Archangel Raphael is the patron for those looking for a marriage partner.

I myself have a great devotion to this beautiful Archangel (heck, I am now in a wonderful relationship) and so here is the novena (9-day prayer) to the Archangel Raphael for a spouse:

St Raphael loving patron of those seeking a marriage partner, help me in this supreme decision of my life.Find for me as a helpmate in life the person whose character may reflect some of the traits of Jesus and Mary. May he/she be upright, loyal, pure, sincere and noble so that with united efforts and chaste and unselfish love we both may strive to perfect ourselves in soul and body, as well as the children it may please God to entrust to our care, St Raphael angel of chaste courtship bless our friendship and our love so that sin may have no part of it. May our mutual love bind us so closely that our future home may ever be most like the home of the Holy Family of Nazareth. Offer your prayers to God for the both of us and obtain the blessing of God upon our marriage as you were the herald of blessing for the marriage of Tobiah and Sarah. St Raphael friend of the young be my friend for I shall always be yours. I desire ever to invoke you in my needs. To your special care I entrust the decision I am to make as to my future husband/wife. Direct me to the person with whom I can best cooperate in doing God’s holy will, with whom I can live in peace, love and harmony in this life and attain to eternal joy in the next. Amen.

***Say this novena prayer once a day for 9 days with faith.

I am always surprised at how few Catholics know about the Archangel Raphael or of the **Book of Tobit **in the bible with the wonderful story of the Archangel Raphael helping Tobit and his family.

Every chance I get I try to tell others about this wonderful Archangel.

God bless you in your search for a spouse. 😃 😃

God bless all 😃 😃
Marriage and healing-perfect combo for me. I’m a single woman who wants to get married and I’m a nurse.

40.png
StephanieC:
Ask for St. Joseph’s intercession. Devote your search to Our Lady. Ask for the Holy Spirit’s presence & intervention during any meetings/dates/conversations!

Have you considered www.avemariasingles.com? Before you say “no way”, just go there & browse around. (Btw, since your member name is “Momofone”–just so you know, there are plenty of success stories there with parents, whether single, divorced or widowed.)

That’s how I met my husband. Almost 3 years ago to the day, he wrote to me. I know now that it’s because of his mother’s petitions to St. Joseph, and just about everyone’s (mine & his included) petitions to our Lord through his Blessed Mother. Good luck & God bless!
Actually, I had planned on trying avemariasingles. I have been to their site before, but I hadn’t signed up yet when my computer went bust. I’ve just not had the time to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back