Sat on Rosary by accident

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.T
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr.T

Guest
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and this is my first post. So I pray the Rosary every night in bed with with my 1 decade Rosary. But last night, I after finishing my prayers, I fell asleep with the Rosary still around my finger. Then earlier this morning when I woke up I panicked because I couldn’t find it. I searched around my bed when I felt something poke me from under. I reached down there and found my Rosary! I quickly pulled it out from underneath and told God I was sorry and did a quick Act of Contrition. God probably knows that it was an accident but I still feel terrible about it, and worst of all, I had just gotten it blessed by my priest yesterday after going to confession. Can someone please help me? I’m really scared and I don’t know what to do.
 
Are you scrupulous? Because if you are worrying about things like this often you need to get help from your priest.
 
Last edited:
Well I try to be since I just went to confession yeaterday, it would be irresponsible of me if I fell back into doing my bad habits/sin soon after. But yeah, I guess I should go and see a priest for a more thorough understanding of my situation. Thank you for your response though! God bless.
 
Sorry I didn’t know what being scrupulous even meant so I had to search it up earlier. I’ll try to avoid it from now on.
 
What are you scared of?

People fall asleep saying the rosary all the time. The rosary ends up in bed. It is not a sin, it is nothing to feel terrible about. Be at peace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top