S
StMaryPray4Us
Guest
I have gone to the Steubenville conference four times before this incident. The fifth time I went was terrifying after I came back. A friend of mine who went with me to Stuebenville became possesed by a demon named Belial. He became possesed exactly at 3 am. I went to see him, and, hopefully, try to help him. Somehow, I ended up trying to exorcise the demon out of my friend. I thought I succeded. The next week, I brought my friend to a priest to make sure Belial was gone. The demon was still there, hiding inside of him. I had failed miserably on the exorcism, and it obviously wasn’t my place to try, i guess. My friend was exorcised by the priest after one week. The month after that, I began seeing things people usually don’t see. In broad daylight, I saw figures lurking around me. At night, it was the same story. I went to Bishop Robert Muench in Baton Rouge, but he said I was fine. The week after, these things went away for good. But, still, I like I’ve lost something from God. It’s almost as if I feel guilty of something.
Could what I be feeling have something to do with the demon, Belial, or am I just afraid of something? Please help me out, because I’m running out of ideas.
God Bless,
Ben Fulmer:thumbsup:
Could what I be feeling have something to do with the demon, Belial, or am I just afraid of something? Please help me out, because I’m running out of ideas.
God Bless,
Ben Fulmer:thumbsup: