"Satan Reasons Like A Man, but God..."

  • Thread starter Thread starter rr1213
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rr1213

Guest
There is a great line in the new movie DejaVu where one of the characters (don’t want to give away too much here) says something to the effect of “Satan reasons like a man, but God reasons [or thinks of] eternity”. It seemed quite profound at the moment and, even upon reflection, I think there is much truth to the statement. Any thoughts?
 
I thought that this was a pretty interesting insight. Nobody else finds it worth discussing?
 
Can Satan reason like a man? He is by nature pure spirit, not a man himself.
 
HMMM interesting. I appreciate you not saying too much because I plan on seeing the movie.😃

I think Satan does reason like man because He is clever and tries to deceive us and what better way then to bring things to our finite understanding.😦
 
There is a great line in the new movie DejaVu where one of the characters (don’t want to give away too much here) says something to the effect of “Satan reasons like a man, but God reasons [or thinks of] eternity”. It seemed quite profound at the moment and, even upon reflection, I think there is much truth to the statement. Any thoughts?
I also think this may be true. Just look at our secular world today. Who do we think is spewing these lies our world loves to eat up. The killing of our children. The sexual perversion of our children, ect.
 
Since satan was around first, wouldn’t it be more correct to say that man, when he is being sinful, reasons like satan? And that man, when he is being good, reasons like God? 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top