Scapulars - what are they?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chromatica
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chromatica

Guest
how are they used? what do you do? does it help with living life for God?

thank you 🙂
 
thank you everyone 🙂

it helps if people who wear them tell me, when God touches their soul and how. how does God touch a soul with a scapular?
 
I wear the scapular.
I feel that God touches my soul through it every day in many ways.
When I get out of the shower, the first thing I do is - I kiss the pictures of Jesus and Mary and put it on. It reminds me of the promise I gave to our Lady of Mount Carmel.
During the day, I feel the scapular on my body - again it reminds me of how I should behave and whom I should follow.
The scapular helped me organize my prayer life.
It helped me change the way I dressed.
It inspires me to learn more about Carmel.
I guess these are some of the ways God touches my soul through it.
 
I wear the scapular.
I feel that God touches my soul through it every day in many ways.
When I get out of the shower, the first thing I do is - I kiss the pictures of Jesus and Mary and put it on. It reminds me of the promise I gave to our Lady of Mount Carmel.
During the day, I feel the scapular on my body - again it reminds me of how I should behave and whom I should follow.
The scapular helped me organize my prayer life.
It helped me change the way I dressed.
It inspires me to learn more about Carmel.
I guess these are some of the ways God touches my soul through it.
This is interesting.
 
I wear the scapular.
I feel that God touches my soul through it every day in many ways.
When I get out of the shower, the first thing I do is - I kiss the pictures of Jesus and Mary and put it on. It reminds me of the promise I gave to our Lady of Mount Carmel.
During the day, I feel the scapular on my body - again it reminds me of how I should behave and whom I should follow.
The scapular helped me organize my prayer life.
It helped me change the way I dressed.
It inspires me to learn more about Carmel.
I guess these are some of the ways God touches my soul through it.
God bless you. 🙂 this is what i look for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top