"Screwtape" On Noise

• Thread starter Thread starter Fidelis
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is sarcastic, but I wish my younger son could appreciate such things. Oh how I wish he could appreciate such things.

Denise

Have you come across the book **The Snakebite Letters: Devilishly Devious Secrets for Subverting Society As Taught in Tempter’s Training School by Peter J. Kreeft. A modern version written for Catholics (or the demons plaguing them). It covers the modern problems we face in the Church. Well worth reading.Ask if your Parish Library has it, or can get it for you.

Eileen T:
Have you come across the book ***The Snakebite Letters: ***Devilishly Devious Secrets for Subverting Society As Taught in Tempter’s Training School by Peter J. Kreeft. A modern version written for Catholics (or the demons plaguing them). It covers the modern problems we face in the Church. Well worth reading.Ask if your Parish Library has it, or can get it for you.
I’d forgotten about that book. I’ll check with our parish library.

I dearly love the original Screwtape Letters. I wish I didn’t see so much of myself in the descriptions of the deceived “subject” but I guess the truth hurts. 😦

Both are great reads although I think Kreeft (in CS’s satisfaction) did a better job on Snakebite. Of course that’s just my opinion on the matter. As Catholics we’re the both/and types and it’s good to have both books available.

Eileen T:

Looks like we have the same collection of books!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back