Scripture for teenagers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maynoothman
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maynoothman

Guest
Im organising a class mass for 15/16 year olds (boys) and am looking for inspiration on what readings to do.
The school is in a disadvantaged area with a couple of social problems.
Obviously there needs to be an OT, a NT and a Gosepl but I would like it to be something with a bit of a bite.

Any and all advice or directions accepted.
 
Im organising a class mass for 15/16 year olds (boys) and am looking for inspiration on what readings to do.
The school is in a disadvantaged area with a couple of social problems.
Obviously there needs to be an OT, a NT and a Gosepl but I would like it to be something with a bit of a bite.

Any and all advice or directions accepted.
I don’t quite understand - if it’s a Mass, you do the readings from the lectionary for that day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top