Scrupulosity, or no?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordan_Hoppes
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jordan_Hoppes

Guest
My question requires a bit of explanation. I’m a student about to enter college. Throughout highschool I didn’t get my driver’s license. However, I have learned to drive and have more than surely driven the 40 hours required by the state law. However, as I did this; I didn’t keep direct track of the dates and specific times during which I did drive. I am required to present these times to be awarded my license. My question is, would making a generalized idea of when I probably would have driven, and how long I would have driven, be bearing false witness? Or, am I suffering from a bit of scrupulosity?
 
I don’t think I can delete this thread… But, I’ve answered the question for myself. Haha. It’s not about what we can get by with… It’s about what Christ convicts us of being sin, and the holiness we should strive for on account of that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top