Seek answers to Hauntings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zandy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure the devil can use the image of vampires as a source of terror in his victims. I’m sure the idea that they exist as some separate species is a useful deception to cause people to seek secret knowledge which opposes revealed truth. Gnosis is one of his favorite games.

The pedigree of the story is not so important to him as the utility of the concept.
:twocents:
 
Hello Mike.

There are no such things as vampires. It is silliness to say they exist and ask others to believe in them.

But trust me, Mike - there are no such things as vampires. It is only one of the myriad ways the devil works to get your eyes of Jesus.

Glenda
You can believe what you want, I know all about that which you mentioned in your post, but I know FOR A FACT…these things DO EXIST, I dont know how they got this way, whether its demonic powers influencing them or if they are just something different, I guess its possible for demons to change someones outward appearance so they look like something most humans fear, yeah, Id admit that is possible.

When I first learned about them, I stopped caring whether other people believed or not, a strange thing happens when you see something like this and realize it is real, you suddenly stop worrying about trying to ‘show the entire world’ and prove to everyone about them, its plenty enough for me knowing what I know and seeing what I saw, so I could care less whether anyone else believes or not.

There is ALOT about this world we do not understand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top