A
alsa
Guest
This question assumes that homosexuality is a worse sin than pre marital sex. There are many Catholics with that opinion.
So under that assumption I was curious about a special case of a homosexual act. Lets say a man has pre martial sex with what he assumes to be a women. But the women is in fact a former man, transsexual. Has that man who was unknowingly involved with the transsexual committed a homosexual sin?
I am curious because this issue seems to be a modern issue and the bible would not anything to say about it. What is your opinion on this?
So under that assumption I was curious about a special case of a homosexual act. Lets say a man has pre martial sex with what he assumes to be a women. But the women is in fact a former man, transsexual. Has that man who was unknowingly involved with the transsexual committed a homosexual sin?
I am curious because this issue seems to be a modern issue and the bible would not anything to say about it. What is your opinion on this?