Shorter Christian Prayer: Where Are We?

• Thread starter Thread starter Fidelis
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fidelis

I’m fairly new to reading this version of TLOTH and I still get confused. Now that the Easter season is over, with all the special seasonal readings, where are we now in the book? I’m guessing we’re back to the normal readings for week IV with the normal antiphons, etc. Is that right? Thanks in advance!

Thank you, Joysong. That is very helpful. 🙂

I’ve been having trouble keeping up with Evening Prayer because I have to work late. Doing this Hour on the computer is a good alternative.

there is a page near the beginning of SCP that tells you where to start on the Monday after Pentecost each year, which is the beginning of the 7th week of ordinary time so that would be Monday of week 3 in the Psalter. Now you only have to worry about the Sundays, and the Solemnities it will get a lot easier

40.png
puzzleannie:
there is a page near the beginning of SCP that tells you where to start on the Monday after Pentecost each year, which is the beginning of the 7th week of ordinary time so that would be Monday of week 3 in the Psalter. Now you only have to worry about the Sundays, and the Solemnities it will get a lot easier
Thanks! I had somehow forgotten or overlooked that page.Trouble is, the copy I have stops at 2005. Is there a more recent copy of SCP that has an updated list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back