S
sydney28
Guest
I am convinced that my marriage is not sacramental. My husband and I have been separated for several months. I have every intention of filing for divorce and then petitioning for an annulment.
There is a Retrouvaille retreat this weekend in our town and neither my husband nor I want to attend, but a small part of me is just curious about going since I have heard about all these remarkable success stories.
The thing is, I’ve noticed that in all the success stories I’ve read, there was at least one of the spouses who was very committed to wanting to make the marriage work, and that scenario does not describe our situation. So is it pointless for us to attend?
There is a Retrouvaille retreat this weekend in our town and neither my husband nor I want to attend, but a small part of me is just curious about going since I have heard about all these remarkable success stories.
The thing is, I’ve noticed that in all the success stories I’ve read, there was at least one of the spouses who was very committed to wanting to make the marriage work, and that scenario does not describe our situation. So is it pointless for us to attend?