Show Low and Snowflake, Arizona?

  • Thread starter Thread starter totheeast2008
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

totheeast2008

Guest
I wanted to know if anyone could recommend a good, orthodox, home school friendly parish in the Show Low and Snowflake area. I know it is a very rural area and we would be willing to drive a distance for a good parish. I just wanted to know if anyone could help me out with where to attend mass. Thanks!
 
Show Low is in the Gallup diocese - here’s their parish list.

parishesonline.com/scripts/hostedsites/org.asp?ID=20924

from that-

parish in show low-
St Rita Catholic Church, Rev. Joachim Blonski (928) 537-2543

and in snowflake-
Our Lady of The Snow Catholic Church, Rev William Welch (928) 536-4559

i don’t know about ‘good, orthodox, home school friendly’ though. can’t tell from list!

Copied and pasted:
I had surgery on my left hand on Oct. 11th, which means I must hunt and peck with my right hand. That is so slow that I plan to desert my usual grammar and spelling for the next few days, until I can use my left hand a little. Thank you all for your patience!
 
Yeah. I am basically trying to find anyone who lives in the area and goes to a parish there to give me some info. Thanks for the response 👍
 
I just saw your post while I was searching for a Catholic homeschool group in the exact same area. My husband just received a job offer in Navajo County and we are considering relocating to Show Low from Michigan if it is God’s Will for our family. We have 3 young children and we homeschool using a Catholic Curriculum. We have a wonderful Catholic homeschooling group here and I am wondering if there are any Catholic homeschooling families there? Do you live there now or are you also relocating? We have to make this decision soon and I have never been to Arizona (although my husband is there as I write this looking at the area). The faith life of my family is the most important factor in our decision. Would you mind emailing me directly at sjcndavis@att.net

Thank you and God Bless,

Sarah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top