Sibling Pranks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sara_Balzano
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sara_Balzano

Guest
I’m wondering if anyone on this board has every experienced pranks from a sibling?

For a long time, my older sister and I were at each other’s throats all the time, mostly over petty things. Sometimes this rivalry would result in pranks.

Because I borrowed my sister’s jumper without asking and accidently stained it with pasta sauce. She, of course, was furious, and threatened to pay me back. On one night, she snuck up behind me and cut off a good chunk of my hair. Back then, I always slept with a ponytail, so this was easily done. When I discovered this in the morning, I cried a lot, but, of course, I was only fifteen. I hated the fact that I looked like Jamie Lee Curtis. Thankfully, we get along much better now.
 
If anyone cut my hair…they would have woken up bald the next morning.

I think your sister over reacted…but still kind of funny hahahaha.
 
Oh goodness. This is by far the worst prank my brothers pulled on me.

When I was 12 or 13, I disobeyed my parents (who were out of town) and watched The Exorcist with some girlfriends on Halloween. My brothers knew I was doing this. When I got home, I was home alone and I was so scared that I left all of the lights on in the house. When my brothers got home, they saw all of the lights on and knew it meant I had been very afraid. So here is what they did.

They quietly crept into my bedroom where I was sleeping, each took hold of a corner of my bed, and started shaking and lifting it violently like what happens in the movie. I was TERRIFIED and jumped out of my bed. When I realized it was them and that my soul was not in jeopardy, I actually cried. I cried from relief, from guilt, from anger with my brothers… I seriously cried. Ha ha… in hindsight I can laugh about it, but it really was a big deal for me to actually disobey my parents. I still feel guilty when I think about that aspect of the story. 😊
 
I’m wondering if anyone on this board has every experienced pranks from a sibling?

For a long time, my older sister and I were at each other’s throats all the time, mostly over petty things. Sometimes this rivalry would result in pranks.

Because I borrowed my sister’s jumper without asking and accidently stained it with pasta sauce. She, of course, was furious, and threatened to pay me back. On one night, she snuck up behind me and cut off a good chunk of my hair. Back then, I always slept with a ponytail, so this was easily done. When I discovered this in the morning, I cried a lot, but, of course, I was only fifteen. I hated the fact that I looked like Jamie Lee Curtis. Thankfully, we get along much better now.
:rotfl:

And thankfully…Jamie Lee Curtis is attractive!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top