Sinners being forgiven at the last minute

  • Thread starter Thread starter martinezmarco296
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank you all for your help, kind words and detail reply. This helps a lot
 
The scripture of Jesus feeding the 5000. One account has this tiny mention of a boy with a few fish and loaves. He offers his little bit to Jesus, which was all he had, and can you just picture him, when there’s baskets of food, and more baskets of food, and 5000 are fed? How big his eyes were, how his mouth must have been gaping open in wonder?

This is my story. It’s me. And it’s you too. You gave me a new perspective today that this story could be us, at the end of our life, offering our life to Jesus. It’s not much but it’s all we have. But then He shows us what he did with that life of ours. Those struggles, those hardships, the pain, the loss, united with Christ on the cross. The impact it had for good in the world. It will be the most incredible thing! Because God is so generous with us. He takes this little bit and does something remarkable with it. We’ll get to see that at the end. It will be bigger than the feeding of the 5000.

He may even ask us, Now that you see what I did with it, was it worth it? I think we’ll stand there with big eyes and reply that Yes! I’d do it all over again! That was so awesome! I wouldn’t change a thing.

This is what I wish for the both of us. God strengthen you today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top