Spanish Catholic Songs

  • Thread starter Thread starter S_V7
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

S_V7

Guest
Anyone know where I can find some common Spanish hymns and songs? There’s a few I’ve heard here and there I really like but don’t really know the titles.
 
Anyone know where I can find some common Spanish hymns and songs? There’s a few I’ve heard here and there I really like but don’t really know the titles.
What do you mean? Do you want MP3s and CD recommendations? Or do you want songsheet/hymnal recommendations?
 
Here’s a site that has many songs in MP3
jsf.com.mx/musica.php?jsf=13af86f57d724ea9ab91cdf4ce6bb290

I don’t think it’s professional singers, it’s mostly regular kids and young people who sing them. Some sound nice. I wish the choir at my parish would record a CD, lol.

One of my favorites on that site is in the album Mi Canto Joven, it’s
#19 Yo No Soy Nada (There a Eucharist picture and John Paul II)
 
Here’s a site that has many songs in MP3
jsf.com.mx/musica.php?jsf=13af86f57d724ea9ab91cdf4ce6bb290

I don’t think it’s professional singers, it’s mostly regular kids and young people who sing them. Some sound nice. I wish the choir at my parish would record a CD, lol.

One of my favorites on that site is in the album Mi Canto Joven, it’s
#19 Yo No Soy Nada (There a Eucharist picture and John Paul II)
This site is just what i was looking for!🙂 I just have one issue to clear before I leave my computer on all night to download, is it legal? Do you know? I really really hope it is.
 
This site is just what i was looking for!🙂 I just have one issue to clear before I leave my computer on all night to download, is it legal? Do you know? I really really hope it is.
Yes, I e-mailed one of the priests and he said that the songs are free for download and for your own personal use.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top