Spanish Order of the Mass

• Thread starter Thread starter emhansen6019
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emhansen6019

I will be studying abroad for 5 weeks in Chile starting this May, and in July I will be on a mission trip in El Salvador, so I am looking to buy a book that has the Spanish order of the Mass, with all the responses, etc. I’d like to be able to follow along during Mass when .Does anyone know of any good books/guides? Thanks!

Magnificat and Word among Us both come in Spanish editions, I rather think the order of Mass is the translation approved either for Mexico or the US but it should get you through. and won’t be as expensive as a permanent missal. check your religious bookstore they may also have annual missals in Spanish but again might not be the translation used in the country you visit.

If your parish or a parish nearby has a Spanish Mass, they may have missalettes in Spanish you can borrow.

Correct me if I am wrong, but there isn’t a uniform Missal in the Spanish-speaking world like there is in the English-speaking world. The Mexican Missal is different from the Chilean Missal, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back