Special prayer to help the unborn

  • Thread starter Thread starter behappy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

behappy

Guest
Did you know that you can spiritualy adopt a unborn baby that is in danger of abortion. It’s true, you only need to say the following prayer once a day:
Code:
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you verry much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn baby that I have spiritualy adopted who is in danger of abortion.
                            Amen:harp:
Say it once a day for a year and you have adopted, and saved from abortion, that wonderful child.
 
Thank You, I do know this prayer…
Jesus we offer love for Your little ones. Please save every baby You can. They are our sisters and brothers.
 
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn baby that I have spiritualy adopted who is in danger of abortion.
Amen
 
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you verry much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn baby that I have spiritualy adopted who is in danger of abortion.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top