Spiritual director

• Thread starter Thread starter Chinwa
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chinwa

Hello,
I’ll like to have a spiritual director. But I’m finding it difficult to get a compatible one. Pls if you know any religious who is capable suggest his/her email address to me. You can send me a private message.
----Chinwa

40.png
Chinwa:
Hello,
I’ll like to have a spiritual director. But I’m finding it difficult to get a compatible one. Pls if you know any religious who is capable suggest his/her email address to me. You can send me a private message.
----Chinwa
Don’t know what part of the world that you are in. The ones that I know of, have to see you in person. Good luck. Keep looking.

40.png
Chinwa:
Hello,
----Chinwa
Chinwa:

Plato is right, you need to talk to a Spiritual Director in person. One of the most important criteria for finding a Spiritual Director is to find one that can help you with you needs and you cannot do that via eMail or even phone/

A good book for deciding what you want in a Spiritual Director is Seeking Spiritual Direction: How to Grow the Divine Life Within by Thomas Dubay.

PF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back