Spiritual Surgery and Other Non-Christian Things

  • Thread starter Thread starter j2c99
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

j2c99

Guest
Hi everyone.

I got a question about crystals, spiritual surgery, and other aura-type new age things. My GF had done these activities by her mother’s direction she was young and not of the age of consent. I am a prospective RCIA Catholic and I feel this isn’t good for her. She is a potential RCIA too, even though she already had a Catholic baptism at birth, yet no communion.

Do these things hurt her spiritually to this day? She can attest to weird things overall happening to her after doing this things. Should she have an exorcism or meet with a priest?

What can she do? What can I do? Thanks… I’m concerned she has opened her self up to bad spirits or things that shouldn’t be tampered with.

http://www.cristovaobrilho.com.br/web2/default.asp
 
Pray, hope, and don’t worry. Worry is useless.

I’d have a priest bless her bedroom and give ber blessed oil on the hands and forehead. That way, any demonic actvity or prescence will be wiped out by the Holy Spirit! 🙂

And do speak with a priest about this. And if she hasn’t already, encourage her to go to Confession. You can even set an example by going yourself.
 
Dear JC,

Seeking the advice of a priest is always a good idea.

It’s possible for these things in her past to continue to harm her spiritually, but there are things she can do to take back any ground Satan has gained through her involvement in the occult. She can start by getting rid of any occult paraphernalia she has, and then saying a prayer to renounce her involvement in non-Christian activities. I recommend this prayer:
Renunciation Of Satan and Claiming the Full Victory
I claim the full victory that my Lord Jesus Christ won on the Cross for me. Having disarmed the powers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross" (Col. 2:15) His victory for my is my victory.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I renounce all the workings of Satan in my life in all its forms, whether brought into my life by my actions or by others. I break all attachments, ground, curses, spells, and rights Satan may have in my life whether such ground was gained through my actions or through others. Strengthened by the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of God, of Blessed Michael the Archangel, of the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul, and all the Saints and Angels of Heaven, and powerful in the holy authority of the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask you Lord to command Satan and all his minions, whomever they may be, to get out of my life and stay out. With that authority I now take back the ground in my life gained by Satan through my sins. I reclaim this ground and my life for Christ. I now dedicate myself to the Lord Jesus Christ; I belong to Him alone. Amen.
Holy Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do thou, O prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
The best thing you can do is pray for her, and she should begin praying daily if she hasn’t been doing so already. It’d also be a good idea for her to go to Mass weekly (even if she can’t receive Communion yet.) Hopefully she will join the RCIA program since the Sacraments are the primary means of deliverance. Exorcist of Rome Fr. Gabriel Amorth says the Confessional takes back more souls from the devil than exorcism takes back bodies.

If after doing the things above she continues to have strange things happening, one place to go for help is the St. Pio Center for Deliverance Counseling. There are some self-help steps she can follow there, and if the problem continues after trying those steps, she can request a personal consultation.

God bless,
Becky
 
Hi everyone.

I got a question about crystals, spiritual surgery, and other aura-type new age things. My GF had done these activities by her mother’s direction she was young and not of the age of consent. I am a prospective RCIA Catholic and I feel this isn’t good for her. She is a potential RCIA too, even though she already had a Catholic baptism at birth, yet no communion.

Do these things hurt her spiritually to this day? She can attest to weird things overall happening to her after doing this things. Should she have an exorcism or meet with a priest?

What can she do? What can I do? Thanks… I’m concerned she has opened her self up to bad spirits or things that shouldn’t be tampered with.
[
cristovaobrilho.com.br/web2/default.asp](http://www.cristovaobrilho.com.br/web2/default.asp)
My dear friend

she needs to talk to a very good orthodox priest and even if it takes hours it’s best to confess every minute thing. I know you said she was young but if she had unusual experiences from it this may help. Talk to the priest.

God bless you:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top