Spiritual Warfare

• Thread starter Thread starter chb03c
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chb03c

hey everyone i was just starting a thread about spiritual warfare. what are your experience? and or any tips or prayers for those who might be in a rough spot in there life.

Hi,

Am I right in assuming you are having struggles with the tempter, or do you mean something else? It doesn’t really matter that I know.
Pray the rosary, and ask our Lady to help you through the tough times. She never loses a battle. And she never lets any of her devoted children perish. Also, try and find a good spiritual director. The soul without a spiritual director is like a leaf that falls from the tree. The wind comes and it blows this way, then that way…
I will say some prayers for you.

Yours in Jesus, Mary & Joseph,

John
Saints are just sinners who keep trying.http://forums.catholic-questions.org/images/icons/icon7.gif

40.png
chb03c:
hey everyone i was just starting a thread about spiritual warfare. what are your experience? and or any tips or prayers for those who might be in a rough spot in there life.
Hi chbo3c, The first thing I would do is read Ephesians chapter 6 and learn how to put Gods armour every day. Everyday you are out in the battlefield [spiritual]. Would you go to war without any armour on? You also need to apply the precious blood of our Lord Jesus Christ,so that you may be totally protected and also pray that the Lord will send down the Holy angels to encamp around you. Thats a good start. 👍 God Bless.

40.png
SwordofLight:
Don’t forget the tank
Wont need it in this battle. This war is spiritual.We need the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. Makes a tank look like a matchbox edition. 😃

40.png
SPOKENWORD:
Wont need it in this battle. This war is spiritual.We need the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. Makes a tank look like a matchbox edition. 😃
:rotfl: Word…Behind every jest is an element of Truth:thumbsup:
Annunciata:)

Here’s a pretty good article about the nature of spiritual battles from a Catholic and ecumenical group in the northeast of the USA, with lots of good Scripture and Catechesis references

motherofgod.org/

Recommend also that you read CCC 2725-45

A google search brought up this site but I have not reviewed the whole thing, so I cannot recommend it yet. might be worth a look however. oswc.org/default.asp

On the personal side, I believe that spiritual warfare is real, and virtually constant. It is one of the reasons I daily pray the prayer to St. Michael after my daily Mass. I have personally experienced miraculous deliverance out of extremely dangerous circumstances through this prayer.

I think it is far too easy for us to let our vigilance slip and to forget that we ARE in the middle of a war each and every day.

Pray the Rosary!! Our Lady will have you then and draw you closer to he Son and help us overcome all of our temptations.

Please brothers and sisters. God shows us How to put HIS armour on in the Book of Ephesians Ch.6. This is not a new revelation!!. It is Gods Words. Make it you daily prayer. PUT ON THE ARMOUR OF GOD. 👍

40.png
SPOKENWORD:
Please brothers and sisters. God shows us How to put HIS armour on in the Book of Ephesians Ch.6. This is not a new revelation!!. It is Gods Words. Make it you daily prayer. PUT ON THE ARMOUR OF GOD. 👍
Hi Word,
I have to say that the Rosary IS a powerful weapon in Spiritual Warfare… along w/ the Armour…The intercession of Mary is so amazing… God Bless, Annunciata:)

40.png
Annunciata:
Hi Word,
I have to say that the Rosary IS a powerful weapon in Spiritual Warfare… along w/ the Armour…The intercession of Mary is so amazing… God Bless, Annunciata:)
Hi Ann, In no way do I mean to imply that other prayers have no value. Im here to show you The Most Powerful Weapons available to you.These are not my words they are the Lords. 👍

Let us not forget about St. Michael the Archangel…pray for his intercession…along with praying the Rosary.

40.png
SPOKENWORD:
Hi Ann, In no way do I mean to imply that other prayers have no value. Im here to show you The Most Powerful Weapons available to you.These are not my words they are the Lords. 👍
I wasn’t totally sure because your post followed one who suggested the Rosary and I wanted to bring it forward so that you would have a chance to address it.
God Bless, Annunciata:)

40.png
Annunciata:
Hi Word,
Yes, the Rosary. Satan hates the Rosary. It is our Weapon of Mass Salvation 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back